Job vacancy – Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist (Account Manager/Senior Account Manager), Digital Healthcare
Are you a creative, customer-focused individual looking to join a team of dynamic, fun and passionate people who communicate about healthcare for some the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies?
Galliard Healthcare Communications, a PR division of a FTSE 250 PLC Ashfield Healthcare Communications, is looking for a keen expert in digital marketing to support teams as we continue through an exciting period of growth around our digital capabilities offering.
The candidate should have strong skills and experience in SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing. Experience of working within the healthcare setting is a bonus, but not essential. This valued role would be perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level, helping shape digital storytelling by creating campaigns that truly engage audiences and deliver measurable ROI for our clients. Bringing expertise and skills to the team with the goal of mutual learning, quickly and accurately interpreting client needs, whilst working internally and with clients to ensure optimal delivery of projects – we’d love to hear from you if you think this sounds like you!
Key areas of activity
- Own the execution and performance of digital marketing and social media campaigns across all business accounts and internal initiatives; acting as an expert in implementing campaigns to make sure that best practice applies to all client-facing digital marketing initiatives.
- Support teams in developing campaigns across owned, paid and earned digital channels that are complementary to broader communications and public relations activities. This includes organic and paid search, display and social media, along with effective campaign targeting, campaign performance and budget optimisation.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with client’s digital teams, as well as cross-functionally throughout the Ashfield Healthcare network.
- Help build the profile of Galliard’s digital capabilities, supporting organic growth and new business opportunities.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- A fresh thinking, team player.
- Evidence of working strategically and collaboratively.
- Be confident in providing sound judgement, counsel and support, internally and with clients.
- Proven experience in the execution of digital marketing and social media campaigns at stakeholder level, with hands-on experience of paid digital media across Google, Bing, apps and social media.
- Must be proficient in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and similar.
- Energy and enthusiasm is a must!
About Galliard Healthcare
At Galliard, we unpick and unwrap complex scientific data and information about life-changing health-related science and turn it into meaningful communications that inform and inspire the media, doctors and the general public. Strategic digital and social campaigns are just one way in which we achieve this.
Job description and application process
Please download and read the full job description carefully before applying.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria in the job description to [email protected].