Job vacancy – UX/UI Designer
UX/UI Designer (Specialist Account Manager/Senior Account Manager), Digital Healthcare
Are you a creative, customer-focused individual looking to join a team of dynamic, fun and passionate people who communicate about healthcare for some the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies?
Galliard Healthcare Communications, a PR division of FTSE 250 PLC Ashfield Healthcare Communications, is looking for a keen expert in UX and UI design to support teams as we continue through an exciting period of growth around our digital capabilities offering.
The candidate should have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical skills and creative thinking. Experience of working within the healthcare setting is a bonus, but not essential. This collaborative role would be perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level, helping shape digital storytelling that truly engages audiences, whilst working within a friendly and supportive team. Bringing expertise and skills to the team with the goal of mutual learning, quickly and accurately interpreting client needs, whilst working internally and with clients to ensure optimal delivery of projects – we’d love to hear from you if you think this sounds like you!
Key areas of activity
- Own user experience research and user-centric interaction design for website and mobile platforms across all business accounts and internal initiatives, acting as an expert in implementing user interfaces for digital channels.
- Support teams in developing proposals, detailed requirements, and design solutions for clients’ digital channels and customer journeys that complement their communications and engagement strategies. This includes user research, user insights, journey mapping, concepts, wireframes, designs and front-end development, along with effective project management and liaison with in-house digital teams and third-party development agencies or freelance developers.
- Shape approach and capabilities for developing data visualisation and digital storytelling in a scientific and healthcare setting.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with client’s digital and brand teams, as well as cross-functionally throughout the Ashfield Healthcare network.
- Help build the profile of Galliard’s digital capabilities, supporting organic growth and new business opportunities.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- A fresh thinking team player.
- Evidence of working strategically and collaboratively.
- Be confident in providing sound judgement, counsel and support, internally and with clients.
- Must have experience in analytics tools such as Google analytics, HotJar and similar.
- Proven track record in user interface design across digital channels with the ability to discuss this to senior stakeholders eloquently.
- Interest in service design a bonus but not essential.
- Energy and enthusiasm is a must!
About Galliard Healthcare
At Galliard, we unpick and unwrap complex scientific data and information about life-changing health-related science and turn it into meaningful communications that inform and inspire the media, doctors and the general public. Strategic digital and social campaigns are just one way in which we achieve this.
Job description and application process
Please download and read the full job description carefully before applying.
To apply, please send your CV and a link to a portfolio of your work, along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria in the job description to [email protected].